Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little of this and a little of that



Some of my mosaic art!
Watching the Pink Panther 2-with Steve Martin, and I am really enjoying this DVD. Not award winning- but fun- especailly after spending another morning to curriculum work at school (but now we're done till just about school time and I do get some extra cash for this). Then went to lunch with a co-worker at this Irish restaurant downtown Portsmouth called Ri Ra-cool place-in an old bank. Had a nice turkey sandwhich and a Boddington's beer-yum. I've tried several new eateries this summer which is summer so far-fun! Of course it wasn't a bad day to work since yes, once again, its raining. And I have 20 pages left in Dead Until Dark-which I must finish, once the movie is done most likely. I was hoping to finish before I left for school this morning since I didn't need to be in till 9, but couldn't quite do it. Don't you hate when that happens?



No comments: