Monday, June 22, 2009

Spread Some Sunshine-Please!


OK, this is what today looked like...but I was not lucky enough to be up at Merrymeeting Lake, I was in school cleaning out my room and getting everything tidied up and wrapped up for summer! I guess being in at work on a day with clouds, chills and rain is ok.

This is the weather I want-but not till Thursday. 2 more workdays...augh- so we can complete our contract for the 2 ice storm days, but starting Thursday, when I get home from RI-I'm going with a friend to go see Menopause Wed. night in Providence- I want summer to really begin! In full.
It feels good to be done with this past school year's work though. Still doesn't 100% feel like summer vacation-hasn't quite hit me yet. Katie finished up today- she is now a senior in high school I guess. Oh my.



No comments: