Friday, May 1, 2009

Paris book






Here's a few photos of my Paris book that I finished on Monday. Will show you some more next post.
Today I've got a budding sinus infection- my right cheek is killing me. Got to go get some anitbiotics the dr phoned in for me. This colds been one icky icky one, that's for sure. Dampened my whole week-but it was still a good vacation-went to WPI on a college visit with Katie Wednesday, saw my mom, did my Costco, Trader Joe's stop in Nashua on the way home-long day but fun. Yesterday Katie had her first 2 fillings , I went to my craft store in MA, got a haircut, went to Old Navy...today has been a home day...except taking the dog and Mr. Leo cat to the vet...made a few art pieces, my current theme is tea and bugs...hard to explain...will post some later on when they dry and are finished...
And now its Friday afternoon, almost back to work...glad its the last countdown until summer break...can't wait and we had excellent weather all week-warm, most sunny until today...couldn't ask for more...








No comments: