Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The last Buggy Picnic and a Dragonfly too


Been a busy couple of days...yesterday was the allergist, book club and Katie's hair appointment all after school. I have started my lst trip altered scrapbook, need to take some photos because so far I love what I am creating. It feels different from the last London encyclopedia scrapbook. Not too much else new on this front- almost done with my book, Outposts, and did a bit more cleaning in my studio which I'm not really in rush to get done. I did order too many new stamps lately, between some I won on eBay and bought on a couple of sites that had mother's day sales...I'm out of control again and its time to pull back-I work very hard at catching myself when i start to go crazy...but you do need a little crazy at times, its what makes life fun, and its such a weird thing- feeling like you have to have a rubber stamp (I mean really, a rubber stamp). We alos booked our hotel for San Francisco, got a room in the city at a 4 star hotel in Nob Hill for $109 a night-wow, from what I found and hear that's a great deal. I 'm excited...if I want to even make 1/2 of my list I need to keep traveling...more and more.
Gotta love it!

No comments: